PCC can accommodate customer data in multiple formats.
For 3-D surface/solid CAD models:
- Our native CAD software is Catia V4 & V5, Unigraphics, and SolidWorks
- Preferred Conversions (respectively): STEP 203, STEP214, Parasolid, and IGES
For reproduction of drawings (B/Ps):
- Preferred Image Type: TIFF, B&W, G3 or G4 compression, 200 DPI (FULL-SCALE for FINAL) Note: do not use LZW Compression
- AutoCAD/CADKey/Pro-E: 2D DXF, DWG, .prt, CGM (Full-Scale)
- SolidWorks: TIFF and 200 DPI (Full-Scale)
- Unigraphics: .hpp plot files, and CGM
- Catia: TIFF and CGM (For Boeing J-size, please send .5 scale)
- Adobe Acrobat can also be used, but will be converted to TIFF images (Full-Scale for Final)
Customer data can be transferred electronically over PCC's iFTP site, sent by email (20mb max), or mailed directly to on of our facilities. Files should be compressed (zipped) and, if possible, PGP encrypted. If encryption is not possible and sensitivity is an issue, please send the files directly.