PCC Groton works with extremly complex castings, primarily for industrial gas turbines and other energy applications.
Groton also manufactures vacuum and air investment cast components for aero-engine and airframe components.
Nickel- and Cobalt-based Superalloys, Stainless Steel, Copper, Aluminum and Titanium.
- DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering)
- Sheet Metal Fabrication and Welding
- EDM (Conventional, Wire, Fast Hole Drilling)
- CNC Machining (Turning, Milling, Drilling) Multi Axis
- Full Range of Finishing and Inspection Processes
35,000 square feet/3,252 square meters.
ISO 9001 and AS9100 registered. NADCAP Approved for NDT and Special Processes. Prime Customer Approvals.ISO and Nadcap Certifications
839 Poquonnock Road
Groton, CT 06340